Chinese NCEA 0.2 Deliver a Speech
You are invited to make a speech introducing
Yourself, one of your family member (your dad, your mum, your (elder or younger) brother(s) or your (elder or younger) sister(s)), your friend(s) or your teacher(s).
Your speech could include
1. Greet people in the beginning of the introduction
2. Express thankfulness of listening and say good bye at the end of speech
3. Give the introduction before your speech
4. your/his/her some basic information
(E.g. name, age, birthday, nationality, the place what you/he/she live(s), language you/he/she speak(s) and learn(s), education, job(s) and family)
5. people in your family and your/his/her position in the family.
6. your/his/her appearance(what you/he/she are/is (or look(s)) like).
7. your/his/her interests, likes and dislikes (doing) in terms of food, sports, music, activities and explain why.
8. what is/are your/his/her favourite food, sports, music, activities.
9. Your/his/her phone number.
9. pets you/he/she have and describe them.
10. Some free-time activities you/he/she enjoy(s), and why,
11. When and how much time you/he/she spend(s) on these free-time activities.
12. what is/are your/his/her favourite sport(s),
13. where you/he/she play(s) your/his/her favourite sport(s),
14. how well you/he/she play(s) this/these sport(s),
15. how often you/he/she play(s) this/these sport(s),
16. why you/he/she like(s) this/these sport(s).
17. something interesting that happened recently.
18. (something you enjoy doing (with him/her)),
19. how you/he/she help yourself/you/others in some ways.
20 any other information or ideas relevant to this task.